As the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to grow, Pacific Handy Cutter is closely monitoring our supply chain and taking steps to ensure our suppliers and customers continue to operate with no interruption. Our current inventory position is strong, and we are monitoring levels closely to provide access to all of our products.
We have developed action and response protocols at our office to maintain a safe environment, and we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other public health organizations.
- PHC has been in contact with commercial sterilizaing/cleaning companies such as Servpro (https://www.servprotustin.com/) and CCS (https://ccsbts.com/covid-19/) to provide sterilization when needed.
- We have restricted access to PHC facilities to employees and essential personnel only. Outside suppliers and other third-party visits require prior approval by PHC’s top management (CEO/CFO)
- Distribution and regular use of safety equipment and disinfectants throughout our office.
- We are postponing any non-essential visits of our team to external partner facilities. This is to protect not just our staff, but in equal measure both you and your teams, along with the customers we jointly support.
- We have taken multiple steps over the past several months to ensure that our supply chain is secured to the fullest degreee and that we have ample stock of materials required to fulfill orders and maintain production levels.
For further information regarding the Coronavirus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control Prevention website at (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html) as well as the World Health Organization website at (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus).