- Safety Hood snaps shut and locks once contact with the cutting surface is lost
- Adjustable cutting depths – 1/4″ & 3/4″
- Easy, tool-free blade change
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic handle
- Holds 5 additional blades
- Proudly made in the USA
The Lewis K710 is an industrial grade, easy-to-use, safety knife with a one-of-a-kind auto-locking safety hood that protects the user from blade exposure. Once contact is lost with the cutting surface, the spring-loaded safety hood snaps shut and locks over the blade, preventing injuries common to follow-through motion. The Lewis K710 features two depth settings, easy tool-free blade change and is ergonomically designed for use with either hand. Attach to the CL-36 Coil Lanyard for better retention.
|Blade Activation Type||
|Blade Part Number Included||
|Number of Blades Included||
Not finding what you are looking for? Contact our Customer Service Team at (800) 229-2233 for more information.